Eco Wash Industries, LLC
Helps Tackle Health & Environmental Problems
Health Risks – It’s What You Can’t See!
We may live in a disposable society, but unfortunately, the health risks associated with our trash will linger even after the trash is picked up. The trash bins that you wheel to the curbside each week have become the most unhygienic items in the home. While the nasty odor of a dirty bin is difficult to ignore, the health risks pose the greatest threat.
Ask yourself... Do you like cleaning them?
Unsanitary containers attract unwanted pests such as spiders, ants, bees, flies, roaches, and rodents:
- Rodents are attracted to the pungent, rotting smell and are known to carry the Hantavirus.
- Flies have been implicated in the transmission of at least 65 human and animal diseases and a dirty container is an ideal place for laying their maggot producing eggs.
Unsanitary containers are a potential source for illnesses. The containers that are left outside will accumulate bird droppings and pollen on their lids, which causes problems for people who suffer from allergies. Also, unsanitary containers are a major breeding ground for:
- Bacteria such as Salmonella, Listeria, Staphylococcus, and E Coli
- Fecal Coliform from the fecal waste from dogs and diapers
- Food related molds and fungi
*To control both the health risks and the odor, Dirty Trash Bins,LLC sanitizes and deodorizes your trash containers on a monthly basis.
The Green Initiative – A Measurable Impact
- Arizona is being challenged by the current water crisis and local HOAs, communities, water boards, and government are extremely concerned. We assists communities with their compliance to Local, State, and Federal regulations like EPA-MS4 & Stormwater BMPs.
- Our wash cycle uses less than 2 gallons of water to thoroughly clean & sanitize each container. Less water is used in 2 years of your monthly cleanings than you would use cleaning your trash bins just one time.
- 100% of the water is dispose of is reclaimed by the Water District, contrary to the water a homeowner uses that is often disposed of into the gutter, which drains directly into the ocean along with the cleaning agents, bacteria and debris.
Urban Run Off:
- Cleaning process is automated and fully self-contained. No run off enters the storm drains.
Eco Friendly Products:
- All products used throughout the trash bin and dumpster cleaning process are biodegradable. Green certified and safe for the environment.